Five-Tier Security Concept
Stay in Full Control of Your Mobile Business
User Authentication & Authorizations
User authorizations & rights can be applied at any point within the business scenario - from securing access to a specific function up to the entire scenario.
User authentication can be managed and controlled in the Movilizer Platform and supports 2 layers:
- Movilizer Client Authentication - Authenticates the App with the Movilizer Platform
- Movelet Authentication - Authenticates the user with the business scenario and customer system
Data is encrypted and stored in the source system with a symmetric key. The encrypted business information can be then only decrypted by using the corresponding key (e.g. on a mobile device).
Secure Back-end Integration
The authentication of a customer's back-end system at the Movilizer Cloud can be achieved through one of the following two security levels:
- Combination of System ID/Secret
- Initialization of an X509 certificate out of the back-end system
Attack Detection & Cloud Security
The Movilizer Cloud implements tools and routines, which automatically block back-end and client systems from sending any data requests, as soon as they identify attacks or malware.
All information inside the Movilizer system is stored in conjunction with a client specification and never directly accessible:
- Access to data only for assigned client IDs
- Access to client-specific information only via defined interfaces & authorizations
Physical Security of Data Centres
Movilizer GmbH servers are located in 2 secured computing centers in Germany, with the latest standards in physical security and protection, fire protection and failover concepts.
The centers are further certified with:
- high availability and security - Level Tier 3 (TüV Saarland)
- high availability and security - ISO 27001
- Eco Datacenter Star Audit Level 4
Examples of Movelet Authentication
The App Lifecycle
How to BUILD, DEPLOY and RUN your mobile solution
Movilizer is built to easily adapt to future developments
Movilizer embraces standards wherever they don’t compromise mobile apps
How to securely bring your back-end into the field